दिल्ली सरकार के स्कूल में पढ़ाने वाली एक शिक्षिका साथी द्वारा शिक्षा विभाग से लगातार शिक्षकों को करण बताओ नोटिस आने पर यह खुला पत्र दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री को लिखा है, यह पत्र उनकी अनुमति से यहाँ सांझा कर रहे हैंI
My query to the Aam Aadmi Party is regarding the show cause notices sent to many teachers from different government schools of Delhi.
1. Was a background check conducted regarding the credibility of the teacher before sending the notices?
2. Was a feedback taken from the students, HOS, TDCs, mentors, SMC members and other staff members about the performance of the concerned teacher?
3. Does poor assessment score mean poor teaching skills? Have we reflected on our assessment tools instead? Are they in coherence with the learning style of the learner?
4. Is this how an honest government rewards it's honest teachers, by entirely shattering their faith in the government they had so religiously believed in and promoted their cause for quality education?
5. Who would compensate for the stress and mental harassment caused to the individual by this act of our beloved government?
6. Did you ensure equal and just distribution of work to all teachers within a department in a school? And what about other duties assigned to the teachers that makes them miss their classes? How would you justify loss of those learning hours to the students?
7. How do we expect short cuts in education? Is the reformation one day or one year thing?
I seek reply to these queries of mine. I still want to continue believing in this government.
Thank you .